Addison & North Dallas is home to some of the best of it. Here you’ll find the area’s largest shopping centers, including the Galleria and the Valley View Center which is currently being developed to enhance the business community.
Outside the malls — particularly in central Addison — restaurants, and nightlife venues have been popping up, making North Dallas a popular spot for foodies and night owls as well. Technically, you can get here by bus from downtown, but the need to transfer can make this commute tricky for those unfamiliar with the area. You’re better off just driving.
Unique amenities, innovative developments, nationally acclaimed events, internationally recognized brands, and more restaurants per capita than any city in the U.S., Addison is the destination in North Texas for fast-paced business and world-class fun!
A great place to start a business, start your career or start a family, Addison is DFW’s ideal destination to live, work and play. Designed with entrepreneurial innovation and driven by community spirit, our unique 4.4-square mile urban enclave boasts 180+ restaurants, 22 hotels, upscale living, unique retail shops and more than 12 million square feet of office space.
The Addison-North Dallas Lifestyle
Things To Do
- Galleria – Great shopping experience – http://www.galleriadallas.com/
- Addison Improv – https://www.improvaddison.com/
- AMC Theatres – https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres/dallas-ft-worth/village-on-the-parkway-9
- George H.W. Bush Elementary – https://www.dallasisd.org/domain/668
- Anne Frank Elementary – https://www.dallasisd.org/domain/512
- Greenhill Private School – https://www.greenhill.org/page
- Trinity Christian Academy Private – https://www.trinitychristian.org/page
- Charter School in the Area – http://www.txcharterschools.org/parents-supporters/find-a-charter-school.php
Parks & Recreational
168010 Westgrove Dr., Addison, Texas 75001
Contact Number: 972-450-8851
- Addison Athletic Club – 52,000 Square foot, residents only facility.
- Addison Circle Park – 10 Acre open space for special events.
- Addison Town Park – Addison first park, includes benches, hogging trail and playground.
- Beckert Park – Favorite place for office workers to relax during lunch
- Bosque Park – walking path, fountain, benches and tables.
- Celestial Park – Quiet 4 – acre neighborhood park.
- Les Lacs Linear Park – Features Redding Trail, picnic tables, grill, volley ball courts and more.
- North Addison Park – Arbor Pavilion, picnic tables, park benches.
- Redding Trail Dog Park – has two sections, one for small dogs and the other for large dogs. Drinking fountains, benches – 972-450-8851
- Vitruvian Park – Spring Fed 12 acres park serve as the heart of the development.
- White Rock Creek Trail – Beautiful location on the bank of White Rock Creek.